Essential Benefits of Pre-Roll TubeLauryn Wyatt
We know you’re here to learn the benefits of pre-roll tubes and we’ll get to that but let us ask a question first. Do you know how many types of psychology are there in the world? Well, there are about 7.8 billion! This might seem like a crazy number but think about it for a second. Each one of us is different, we think different, we feel different and we act different. So, if there are 7.8 billion people in this world, there are 7.8 billion psychologies. Not as crazy as it seemed before, right?
This applies to the smokers as well. Every smoker has a different smoking style and likes to prepare, store and smoke it differently. Some like to prepare joints every time they smoke and some hate the preparation part and want to jump directly to the smoking part. The latter kind of people like to prepare and store their joints so that they can smoke whenever they want to, without any preparation – “pre-rolling” as they call it.
But what about their storage? What if you’re dealing with loose dry herbs or easy to break joints? You need something safe, something that doesn’t let your joints damage and something that protects the joints from coming in the hands of children.
That’s where pre rolled tubes (also known as “pre rolled containers”) come in.
Pre-rolled tube is apoly-carbonate plastic tube that is created to hold and store pre-rolled joints safely. Primarily, they come in two shapes: cone and tube/cylinder. They’re quite simple to use. All you need to do is pop the top open and you can have joints ready to smoke.
Now you’d say that you can store your joints in ordinary container as well. Well, you’re right, you certainly can. But pre-rolled tubes are for much more than just storing. Let’s see how pre-rolled tubes offer you much more than an ordinary container.
Benefits of Pre-Rolled Tubes
- Child-Proof: One of the things that we all love about children is their curiosity. Thanks to their relentless curiosity, they keep asking us questions and keep learning. But this curiosity also leads them to do some stuff that they’re not supposed to. That’s why, keeping the pre-rolled joints or cigarettes away from the reach of the children is quite necessary. Most of the pre-rolled tubes offer mechanisms that protect the children by not allowing them to access what’s inside.
- Smell-Proof: Dry herbs can smell and chances are, you or people around you don’t like it. In such circumstances, you don’t want people to smell your joints. In some cases, you want to keep your joints discreet as well. You might think of using containers but ordinary containers or simple prescription bags aren’t always airtight and leak the smell. If you store your stock in pre-rolled tubes, you don’t need to be concerned about the smell of the joints, even if you have left a half-smoked joint in the tube. Awesome, isn’t it?
- Maintain the Freshness: One of the concerns smokers have when it comes to storing their joints or cigarettes is regarding its freshness. This is surely a legitimate concern. After all, nobody wants to smoke a stale joint. With pre-roll tubes, you don’t need to worry about the freshness of your stock as they keep your joints and cigarettes as fresh as when you made them.
- Options in Sizes: Some might want to stock for a week, while some for a month. In either case, pre-roll tubes offer you great options in terms of the size.
- They’re Quite Cheap: Another awesome thing about pre-roll tubes is their affordability. They’re quite (an understatement) cheap and if you’re purchasing for your cannabis dispensary store, then you can have them even cheaper in wholesale.